Sunday, November 23, 2014

OPI Sheer Tint rainbow

Hello everyone.

OPI Sheer Tints seemed to receive a lot of mixed reviews earlier this year and to be honest, my initial experience with them wasn't too great either. Still, they're tints and I wanted to play with some colour so I pulled them out and gave them another chance. I layered the shades over Ulta3 Lily white and overlapped them so that they would mix and form other colours too.

I finished it with a coat of OPI Which is witch.

sheer tint rainbow

sheer tint rainbow

Do you own the Sheer tints? What are your thoughts on them?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

7 comments:

  1. Eeeks! I love this! The sheer tints didn't convince me at all but I love how your sheer tint rainbow turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the mini sheer tints. Coincidentally, they are on my polish "table" (TV tray) to use somehow for my next mani. Your rainbow is inspiring! I wish more manis featured them (just to give me more ideas). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of rainbow sherbet! Love how it looks like in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rainbow nails but I don't like the glitter....it looks like you got your nails dirty before they dried lol. Meh, I just don't like bar glitter. I think it would look good with a finer glitter like China Glaze Fairy Dust. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Laura! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're definitely very good with creating easy nail art ^^ Definitely give it a go, and I'd love to see your result!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...