Sunday, September 21, 2014

Teal and Holographic!

Hello everyone.

I feel like it's a constant catch up game I'm playing here! Whilst I have slightly lost the blogging motivation, the nail painting bit is still going strong so I've got a fair backlog of photos to get through. And of course, I don't usually remember the nail polishes I used by the time I get around to posting here. I'll try my best though :P

The teal is Rimmel London Do not disturb, the silver holographic is China Glaze OMG and I believe the teal glitter is Shimmer Polish Jasmine.

teal and holo

teal and holo

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

1 comment:

  1. I love Skittle manicures. This is fun to look at with all the different nails. The holo dots are pretty on your pinky and I like the glitter gradient tip on your index nail. Great color combos with the teal and silver.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...