Saturday, August 9, 2014

Watermelon gradient

Hello hello~ This nail look was put together after I felt the need to try out a bright neon gradient...too bad the outcome was just a tad too bright for my usual taste :P A maybe a little too like a watermelon haha.

I started with a white base, then used Frenz Nail Flus12 (pink), Flus03 (yellow) and Flus24 (green) to create the gradient look. I finished the look with a thick coat of FACE it CMX324 and Ulta3 Stop the press.

watermelon gradient1

watermelon gradient2

I took this off after I snapped the photos but I'm sure braver ladies can wear this look :)

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Of course a neon gradient will be bright though! :-D I think it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helena Lacky CornerAugust 21, 2014 at 8:57 PM

    I really don't like stringglitter, but the gradient made them work and I like this manicure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...