Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Swatches & review: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

Hi ladies! Today I have three polishes from Sally Hansen's complete Salon Manicure range to share with you. The polishes featured are definitely shades which I would not normally reach for - bold red and pink shades, as well as a pale peach which usually clashes with my skin tone.

First off, this is actually my first time trying out the Complete Salon Manicure range and I have to rave a little about the brush. I love how it's wide and rounded at the ends - it makes my application so much easier.


Naked ambition is a light peach with a dense shimmer running through it. I normally wouldn't reach for a shade like this in case it clashes with my skin tone. To my surprise, it actually looks quite decent on me and I will be pulling this one out to wear when I'm need of a very work appropriate shade. My swatch shows two coats.

naked ambition

naked ambition

Berry important is as the name states - a raspberry pink shade. Whilst it may not be unique to many nail polish stashes, it is to mine simply because I don't tend to choose pink/red colours when I go polish hunting :) This was two easy coats and super opaque.

berry important

berry important

Red zin is a cool red crème shade. It has a crelly finish and applied easily. Two coats.

red zin

red zin

I have to say that whilst these shades aren't the most unique, I am interested in the rest of this range. I absolutely love the brush and definitely wouldn't complain if I had to add more to my stash ;)

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon
Products provided for consideration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...