Thursday, February 27, 2014

A steampunk nail art

Hello hello! In this post, I am showing my attempt at a 'steampunk' nail art look :P I'm not sure I did the theme justice, but I actually quite liked the way this manicure turned out anyway.

gold & black studded computer

The black is two coats of Ulta3 Black satin. I simply added some studs onto my pinky. On my ring finger, I have three coats of Shimmer Polish Candace. I stamped the image from BM-415 onto my middle finger. For my index, I created a gold glitter gradient using Alanna Renee Golden snitch. Lastly, I applied two coats of Hello Kitty Golden girl onto my thumb.

gold & black studded computer

I love how classic black and gold look together, and in this case, a touch 'badass' too ;) What do you think of this look?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! So pretty! I love it! That stamp is the reason I want that set! I think you did a fabulous job! It's like a classy, sophisticated steampunk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...