Sunday, November 10, 2013

Purple ombre nail art

Hello ladies. I'm not 100% sure of the way today's nail look turned out. For some reason, it looked so much better when I was planning it out in my head. Maybe I just have bad execution skills lol.

Pinky: Two coats of OPI Siberian nights.
Ring: Two coats of Ulta3 glamourpuss.
Middle: Nail art created with all four shades and a white striper brush.
Index: Two coats of OPI Do you lilac it?
Thumb: Two coats of Essie St Lucia lilac.

Pinky, index & thumb are all topped with OPI I juggle...men.

purple ombre nail art

Maybe it was the terrible nail art, or the weird cracking I got from layering I juggle...men. I just don't feel this look at all. What do you think?

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...