Monday, June 24, 2013

Yellow and grey

Hi ladies! Here is a quick post showing a manicure I wore awhile back. I loved this one heaps too, especially the combination of the colours :)

Pinky & index: Two coats of Ulta3 spring blossom with a glitter gradient using Nicole by OPI Confetti fun.
Ring: Two coats of spring blossom and dotted with Rimmel Grey matter.
Middle: Two coats of spring blossom, then taped off and layered with Grey matter.
Thumb: Two coats of Grey matter and dotted with spring blossom.

yellow and grey skittle

yellow and grey skittle

I also added a matte top coat after a day to see what it looked like. I think I prefer the glossy version ;)

yellow and grey skittle

Yellow is definitely a colour I tend to stay away from due to my yellow toned skin. However, when paired with grey, it looked alright on me :D

What do you think - matte or glossy? :)

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...