Saturday, September 15, 2012

Stamping series: Silver and purple

Hello ladies~ Carrying on with the subtle stamping theme from my previous post, here is some purple and silver stamping. I started with two coats of China Glaze Light as air before stamping with Rimmel Your majesty and fauxnad plate m71.

light as air stamped1

light as air stamped2

light as air stamped3

I found the design on this plate wasn't etched as deeply as it was quite hard to transfer the stamp. It definitely wasn't Your majesty playing up as I have used it with other plates and it stamps perfectly fine. Such a pity as I was looking forward to a lovely lace design.

m71 1

m71 2

Are you a huge stamp lover like I'm becoming? ;)

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Oh-so-beautiful!!! I love full nail stamps))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I! I love playing around with the designs and seeing what I can do with them ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...