Monday, August 6, 2012

Squishy jellyyyyyyy

Hi ladies~ I'm going to keep this short and sweet today.

I started with two coats of OPI Road House Blues and then layered a coat of Essence Blue addicted over it. Well known as the cheaper dupe of Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe, this is a beautiful jelly ♥ It can probably get opaque in three coats but I felt like giving it undies.

blue addicted layered over road house blues1

blue addicted layered over road house blues2

blue addicted layered over road house blues3

Yep, you neeeeeeed this in your stash!

Told ya it was going to be short :P Do you own this beauty?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

4 comments:

  1. that's goregeous! Blue addicted looks better like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I have a dupe of this from Icing, I really need to swatch it one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty! I don't have Blue Addicted, but I do AtU. It's easily one of my top 5 polishes of all time. So gorgeous. 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...