Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pretty please, with a cherry on your tips?

Hello helloooo~ Do you like my post title? I'm such a genius sometimes ;)

So anyway, I've had the idea of cherry nail art in my head for awhile and finally had the chance to try it out. I started off with two coats of OPI Passion on all my nails. On my index and pinky nails, I sponged on China Glaze Ring in the red. For the other nails, I sponged on Ulta3 lily white at the tips. I used some acrylic paint to draw on the cherries. On my ring nail and thumb, I stuck on a cherry fimo along with some rhinestones.

cherry nail art1

cherry nail art2

cherry nail art3

I'm quite happy with the way this turned out! And ironically, I'm not a huge fan of eating cherries :P Maybe I'll try draw something I enjoy eating next time...maybe ;)

What's your favourite fruit? :P

Thanks for dropping by.
~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. My favourite fruit is just a plain old banana. I do love cherries though! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...