Monday, August 27, 2012

A-England Tristam

Hello everyone! I'm really sorry about the sporadic posting lately, Uni work is piling up and I just don't have the time to change my manicures as often any more. Goodness knows how long I've been wearing them! Anyway, have some holographic yumminess to make up for the lack of posts! This is two coats of A-England Tristam.

tristam1

tristam2

tristam3

tristam4

Whatta gorgeous holo ♥

Do you own any A-England nail polishes?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

6 comments:

  1. I have this and Lady of The Lake in my collection and I love them both x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several A Englands... I heart them! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I keep thinking I need Lady of the Lake but my mind tells me I don't really... >__>

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have four and I love them lots too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...