Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pretty, pretty holo ♥

Hi ladies :) Back when I had some sunny days, I pulled out China Glaze DV8 from the OMG collection to wear so I could admire the beauty that it is. It's not as holographic as the other polishes I own from this collection, but it's still super pretty ♥

I applied two coats onto my nails before sealing it with a top coat. As with the other polishes in the collection, application is tricky as you may experience dragging when applying a second coat. Definitely wait until the first layer is dry before applying the next! The bonus though, is that DV8 is a really opaque polish :D

dv8 1

dv8 2

And here it is, when no direct light is shining onto it. Still so pretty! :)

dv8 3

Do you own any polishes from this collection? Which is your favourite?

Thanks for dropping by!
~Sharon

18 comments:

  1. Ooh really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Under the sunlight, it looks simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty... I wish I had this one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also wearing it at the moment! I have LOL, DV8, IDK & 2NITE and really can't pick a favorite, they're all amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous, isn't it? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. It doessssss :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, it's such a pity they're so hard to get now :(

    I do know of a supply store sort of in my area (well, 2hrs drive away!) which may still have it. If you really want it, I can try and get it for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a coincidence! :D I have almost the same ones as you, except for LOL, I have OMG instead haha! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love love love it!!! I only have IDK from the OMG collection but I recently picked up some Tronicas and a Kaleidoscope one. The trons have the dragging problem too! Do you have an aqua base coat? I think i need to invest in one to ease the application!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do not have any polishes from this collection but this color is definitely my favorite! 

    ReplyDelete
  12.  Ah this is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a true beauty, isn't it? :) I don't own an aqua base coat, although I've heard going with a base coat helps with the dragging issue. Not sure if that's 100% accurate as I always use a base coat to avoid possible staining!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prettyyyyyyy! ♥ :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh, you need to see this in real life *_* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning! One of my faves from the whole OMG collection!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It may not look as holo as the others, but the shade more than makes up for it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...