Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A stripy nail art

Hellohello~When surfing the internet for some nail inspiration, I came across this Korean nail blog and fell in love with the design. It didn't look too complicated so I decided to try it out for myself :)

I started off with two (goopy) coats of Ulta3 lily white. I then freehanded the turquoise stripes using Essie Turquoise & Caicos. Next, I took my nail art striper and applied the thin black stripes over the the middle of the white stripes. I finished everything off with a layer of OPI Servin' up sparkle.

stripy nail art1

stripy nail art2

stripy nail art3

I think this kind of reminds me of candycanes lol....should have done this while it was still Christmas haha! What do you think of this design? :)

Thanks for dropping by!
~Sharon

12 comments:

  1. so pretty. I love the glitter on top

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is good and i think the glitter tops it off x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely candy cane-esque hehe. Looks so pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Looks like some minty candy cane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute! And so easy to recreate :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Angelica! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. So do I :D It's so bright and pretty hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Should have done it for Christmas :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, a bit late :P Thanks though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely really simple :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...