Sunday, January 1, 2012

Preview: OPI Nicki Minaj collection

Hi ladies~I hope you've had a Happy New Year celebrating with family and friends! I received four of the polishes from OPI's Nicki Minaj collection just before the holidays but was caught up in the festivities and didn't get around to posting it until now :) Just bottles shots today and two macros of the beautiful glitters. I'll be posting swatches and reviews of the nail polishes in the following posts!

Nicki Minaj collection

save me

metallic 4 life

This collection will be available in Australia in selected beauty salons mid January and in all David Jones stores early February 2012. Each bottle retails for $19.95.

Are you excited for this collection? :)

Thanks for dropping by.
~Sharon

12 comments:

  1. Gah! Bar Glitter! Im so excited XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few great colors in this collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any favourites? :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Happy New Year to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh trust me, one of them definitely makes me stare at my nails lots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, thanks for being patient!: P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely! Which ones are your favourites? :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, a bar glitter lover! I'm a bit on the wall about it, but Save me might have tipped me into the really like category! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...