Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Why I love purple

Hi everyone~ I'm still sporting my spring pastel mani so this one's from the vault :) I'm sure you all know of my love affair for purple by now, I harp on about it so much :P Zoya Mimi was no exception to my love and you can see why! ♥ I applied two coats of Mimi onto my nails and sealed it with a top coat. And oops, the flashes of red you see are a reflection of my top!

mimi1

mimi2

mimi3

This is a gorgeous shade of purple, I love it loads <33. The only thing is that the polish does stain, so definitely double up on your base coat. Do you love purple as much as I do? ^^

~Sharon

23 comments:

  1. This was the first Zoya i've ever worn! A very special purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a stunning polish! It's in my wishlist since I saw it for the first time, unfortunately Zoya is crazy expensive here in Italy and I'm always scared about ordering overseas because of Italian Customs. But I will certainly buy it in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently much killed most of my Zoya Lemmings and now I want Mimi... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your purple!! just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. me wantz O_O

    It's really beautiful, I love purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple suit you sooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, it's too pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. It isssssssssss ^^ Love it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww no :( It really is a beauty, if you ever holiday overseas be sure to grab it :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! Awww, sorry to create the lemming? :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing only just begins to describe it... :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. A must for a purple lover then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, thanks Cat! That's such a lovely thing to say ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...