Thursday, May 5, 2011

This layering kick of mine

Hello~ As you may have noticed, I've been really into layering and I can't seem to stop! I love discovering all these new combinations and seeing how the sheerer polishes add a new dimension to an otherwise plain manicure.

This is one coat of Sinful Colors Vela, a beautifully opaque raspberry crème polish. I layered one coat of OPI Teenage dream over it and voilà, another beauty was born :P.
vela + teenage dream1

Teenage dream isn't as sheer as Last friday night but I think it's still a nice layering polish.
vela + teenage dream2

vela + teenage dream3

~Sharon

13 comments:

  1. That is really pretty! I so have to try this over Ulta3 Flashback Fuchsia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, FUN! I love this one. I'm on a huge layering kick myself. Also, all cremes except for one finger with a glitter accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I've never thought Teenage Dream would be this pretty... all the bottle photos make it seem so argh!.... but now I want LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the mani!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Layered it looks SO much better than straight out of the bottle! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, do share when you do! I'd love to see it :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, it is! I love how it's soft but still so sparkly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Accent nails are awesome. And layering is sooo fun, can't believe I was never into it before :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol yeah, sometimes bottle photos can be so deceiving. It is a nice surprise when a polish turns out so pretty on the nail when compared to in the bottle though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Agreed! I like the redder tones Vela gives over the pink haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll definitely post pics on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, thank you ^^ 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...