Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Water marbling

Hello~^^  This is part 2 of the water marbling post. As you can see from my previous post, I had pretty high expectations of my nails turning out beautifully. Unfortunately, I forgot to take into account that my nails are in no way as long and well...my white polish decided to play up and do weird things :S.

I thought I'd share this water marble since I would have totally loved the outcome anyway - if only my white polish didn't hate me so much :(. Maybe I should have added a coat of glitter to hide the imperfection.

And the polishes used:
Sinful Colors Vela
Essie Sew psyched
Ulta3 lily white


I applied one coat of lily white as the base colour and then water marbled with all three polishes. The colour combination reminds me of Christmas - oops, I'm a bit late on that theme haha.
Ick, just look at the mess! :( I quite like the way my index finger came out though.

~Sharon

4 comments:

  1. I still like the look. I doubt I'd be good at doing this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It still came out great with the 3 color combination you chose. ^^ I bet if I try, it will be a total fail. :3 (btw, I have Sew psyched too! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly: Aww, thanks :). Water marbling just takes a lot of practice and patience!

    tiff: Thanks dear <3. I'd love to see Sew Psyched on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still like the look. I doubt I'd be good at doing this technique.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...