Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ahoy!

Hello~ :) I was really excited with the recent Anchors Away collection by China Glaze and one of the polishes I most looked forward to getting was Ahoy! This polish is a dark raspberry shade with a gorgeous glass flecked shimmer. Unfortunately, my camera totally spazzed with this shade and no matter how many times I tried to photograph my nails, the polish just didn't turn out colour accurate.

I had to tweak this in Photoshop and even after that, it's still not 100% accurate. The polish is a darker shade of raspberry and less pink - it looked almost red on me actually. This was two coats of Ahoy!, the photo taken under the sun.

Do I like this polish? Definitely yes! It's now become one of my favourite red family coloured polishes :D

~Sharon

3 comments:

  1. That color with the shimmer is gorrrrgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff: :D Glass flecked shimmers are so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff: :D Glass flecked shimmers are so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...