Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fruit fimo nail art~

Hello~^^ Today I have a nail art using fruit fimo. This was my first time using them and I think there's definitely room for improvement! I applied two coats of Ulta3 watermelon for the base colour then a coat of top coat to stick the fruit fimo and rhinestones with. Application looks sooo messy here in the photo but it actually doesn't look that bad in real life. I still need lots of practice and I don't understand why the fruit fimo decided to curve up after the polish dried :(. They all stayed on until I decided to remove them though.


Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

8 comments:

  1. aww looks so cute! How long does the fimo usually stay before they start to fall off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have issues adding fimo, this is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. che: I'm not sure, but I wore mine for two days and they didn't fall off at all!

    Angeles: Thank you!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freshie: I guess I'm not the only one. Hopefully practice will help :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool, i never thought about having fimo on fingernails. i`m going to try that.

    http://ikr.blogg.no/1270126500_morro__ha_hobbyer.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. ingerkr79: It's definitely a nice way to decorate your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool, i never thought about having fimo on fingernails. i`m going to try that.

    http://ikr.blogg.no/1270126500_morro__ha_hobbyer.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...