Monday, December 13, 2010

Supernatural, a Chanel Paradoxal dupe?

Is it possible that we Aussie polish lovers may actually have an easily accessible dupe to Chanel Paradoxal?! While the US bloggers are currently loving Revlon's Perplex and the UK/European girls have the Barry M dupe, Australia just seems to be completely MIA with the dupe-wagon. Revlon polishes are sold at inflated prices here in Australia and the polish I'm about to show you may just satiate those who are lemming Paradoxal but are unwilling to fork out the money here down under :). Behold Sportsgirl's Supernatural. This beauty is two coats plus top coat.

The first two photos are taken under direct sunlight. When comparing Supernatural to Paradoxal photos (here and here), you can see that they are indeed very similar. However, I do not own Paradoxal and so I cannot say for sure that they are exact dupes by just looking at swatches.
Supernatural - sun

Supernatural - sun2
Photo taken indoors with flashlight:
Supernatural - indoors, flash
And a macro shot of Supernatural under indirect sunlight.
Supernatural (macro) - indirect sunlight
So what do you think? Is it similar enough or are you still after Paradoxal? For me, I absolutely adore the polish so I don't actually mind whether it's a dupe or not, hehe. It's a really pretty dark, dusty purple and I'm loving it ♥.

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

6 comments:

  1. I think it's enough of a dupe to stop worrying about Chanel! I got mine in Sportsgirl on sale for $5 so I'm a happy camper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konad-licious: Haha, so did I! Yay to bargains and sales :D

    ChaosButterfly: Indeed ^^ Cheap dupes are too awesome, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Chanel dupes all over the place. Maybe someone will dupe the Chanel de Russie collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KrisInPhilly: Haha, yep :). I wouldn't mind dupes of more high-end polishes...^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. KrisInPhilly: Haha, yep :). I wouldn't mind dupes of more high-end polishes...^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...