Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Purple rain

Another notd from the vault today :). I apologise for not posting in the past few days; I was too caught up in post-exams festivities to do much with my nails ^^.

Here are two coats of TBN's Purple rain. Formula was pretty runny, but I think I can bear with it 'cos I love the outcome. The sparse silver glitter really does look like rain; awesome polish, awesome name :).
purple rain

purple rain macro
Now that I'm on holidays, I hope to be able to spend more time on nail art (once I get the hang of it again ><).

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

6 comments:

  1. I love BTN nail polishes :) Purple Rain looks great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer: Thank you ♥. Cheap and beautiful polishes are awesome ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this colour...
    I really want to get into nail art myself, just expecting some goodies to arrive to start trying some new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty Addict: Nail art is addicting and so terribly fun once you get the hang of it ^^. Can't wait to see what designs you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this colour...
    I really want to get into nail art myself, just expecting some goodies to arrive to start trying some new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love BTN nail polishes :) Purple Rain looks great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...