Sunday, September 26, 2010

Meet me on the star ferry please~

When I heard that OPI had a Hong Kong collection, I was terribly excited. Unfortunately, none of the polishes from this collections appealed to me besides on - OPI Meet me on the star ferry. It looked like such a gorgeous polish from the swatches I had seen and immediately placed an order for it.
MMOTSF1

I was quite disappointed with this polish in that I had expected a lovely purple shade with shimmer. Instead, I got a browned-red almost leaning on purple :(. I don't hate this polish, but I'm not loving it that much either. *sigh*

Here it is with the glorious shimmer:
MMOTSF2

If only it were the purple I was expecting...

Thanks for dropping by.
~shazzii

8 comments:

  1. If you could buy it again would you do it? I'm really doubting about this one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon if you love red polishes you can't go wrong with this one. Red + shimmer = gorgeous! I'm just disappointed that it wasn't the shade I wanted; application was a winner as well :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reckon if you love red polishes you can't go wrong with this one. Red + shimmer = gorgeous! I'm just disappointed that it wasn't the shade I wanted; application was a winner as well :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you could buy it again would you do it? I'm really doubting about this one..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was not good woth my dark olive skin, really a drab shade.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I'm sad to hear that :( Hopefully it can find a new home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...